Have you ever wondered about how to create personal avatar from photo and make it as your social profile? Here is the guide to create cartoon avatar from photo step by step!
Come get your fantasy digital mini-character!
Step 1. Download Avatoon from Google Play or App Store
Avatoon is a hot Avatar Creator and Emoji Editor both available on the Google Play store and App Store. With Avatoon you can make cartoon avatars of yourself, your family, even your dog! If you’re not comfortable showing your real face across the whole internet, letting everyone know what you look like, then Avatoon is the ideal choice! You don’t even have to create an Avatar 100% like you. You can turn your mini-self into your fashion fantasy, and try out unique looks to show off your real self.
Customize your avatar into artwork with Avatoon, and make increasing social media engagement and chatting with friends even easier! Let’s start creating your first Avatar with Avatoon!
Step 2. Get started: Create a custom avatar!
After choosing your gender, Avatoon offers two easy and fun ways to quickly create a cartoon avatar.
- Facial Recognition
In this option, you can use Avatoon’s facial scan to create an avatar. You take a photo with Avatoon, or use one from your phone, but it only takes a second to make you a spot-on avatar!
- Manual Creation
In this option, you can create cartoon avatars by choosing your facial features, such as hairstyle and eye color. You can make more avatars for family, friends, or when you just want to try something new.
Let your personality shine by editing all features exactly how you want them. Your unique style and self can blossom, as you explore all of the fashion, hairstyles, and facial features you could want.
How to customize my personal cartoon avatar? Please check the following.
- Slide the right bar on the homepage, find the feature you want to apply
- Adjust your face shape, hairstyle, and other facial features by tapping on the Face button
- Make up your cartoon avatar by tapping on the Beauty button
- Dress up your character by tapping on the Clothes button
- Decorate the home of your avatar by tapping on the Background button
- Pick a fun pose to your avatar by tapping on the Pose button
Step 4. Add a new cartoon avatar or delete an old one
- Long press characters in the top left-hand corner
- Tap on the plus button to add a new cartoon avatar
- Click the Delete button to delete your old cartoon avatar
Step 5. Explore More Fun with Photobooth
Are there any places you want to go but haven’t yet? Or are there any friends you want to meet-up with, but time and distance get in the way? Why not let your cartoon character fill in for you? The characters you create in Avatoon aren’t just for your profile on social media. Avatoon lets you go wherever you want in the digital world. With Avatoon, you can select a photo template from Photobooth or upload your own photo from your phone, and insert your cartoon avatars into the photo. Let your cartoon-self have some fun!
How to achieve? You can try the following.
- Tap on the second icon at the bottom of the screen to enter into Photobooth
- Click Create my photo to edit your avatar photo
- Tap on the Next options on the top right corner after you finish editing
- Click Save to Gallery at the bottom of the screen
- Click other buttons to share your cartoon avatar photo on social platforms
Step 6. Chat with Friends Using Your Personal Emoji & Sticker
It’s time to share! Send awesome cartoon avatar content to friends and family members. You can apply your cartoon avatar into stickers with different themes.
Here is what you need to do:
- Tap on the happy face icon at the bottom of the screen to enter into Stickers
- Choose avatars you want to apply in stickers
- Tap on the personal sticker you are interested in.
- Save or Share to your friends
Besides, you can use coin to buy more outfits and personal stickers. The app is free to use, and additional content can be obtained through free coins! Receive free rewards in-app by completing easy tasks. Daily content rewards!
If you have any ideas for Avatoon, or would like to explore more fun, please tell us on Instagram.
Additionally, more emoji related games and blogs are available on the Avatoon website now! Come check it out!